Miller-Stephenson Chemical Co.
- TriboSys 3204 is a fully fluorinated semi-fluid grease that is almost exclusively utilized on tactile and click switch internals due to its relatively low viscosity index.
- Recommended for tactile switches.
- Approx. 5ml quantity, good for hundreds of switches if applied correctly.
Larger 15mL & 25mL sizes available, good for a ton of switches and stabilizers. These come in nice frosted glass containers with faux wood lids and seals to prevent leakage while in transit.
- TriboSys is recommended for beginners as it is a very thin lubricant. It requires a very thin coat and is easy to apply to mechanical switch internals.
- MSDS available upon request.
All lubricant sales are not eligible for refunds/returns as we would not be able to guarantee the product has not been tampered with, improperly handled or stored incorrectly. Please go here to read our Refund Policy.
Lubricant can not be cleaned with soap and water and is resistant to many solvents.
Although the lubricant is chemically stable and non-hazardous please wear gloves and place a protective layer of drop-plastic below any working surface. Spills are difficult to clean, and the lubricant will transfer from an operators hands to any surface they may touch.
Please clean up any accidents with a microfiber cloth.
Prevail Key Co. is not responsible or liable for any equipment damage or hazard to personal safety and health that occurs as a result of an accident, untrained or unsupervised use. This chemical is for industrial use only!