You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Chemours Company FC, LLC
- Recommended for bag lubing your springs!
- Use roughly 10-15 drops in a small bag for 100 springs. This is only a recommendation, your mileage may vary.
- 5mL is enough for hundreds of springs.
- Ships in new dropper bottles, these are bigger than the old containers; so a 5mL quantity will look about half full and the 10mL quantity will look full.
- Both the 5mL & 10mL quantities are approximate.
MSDS available upon request.
As Krytox 105 is an oil, it's easier to apply and is a great choice for lubing springs to help reduce spring ping.
Prevail Key Co. is not responsible for springs that may be ruined or unintended effects due to over lubing.
All lubricant sales are not eligible for refunds/returns as we would not be able to guarantee the product has not been tampered with, improperly handled or stored incorrectly. Please go here to read our Refund Policy.
Lubricant cannot be cleaned with soap and water and is resistant to many solvents.
Although the lubricant is chemically stable, non-flammable and non-hazardous, please wear gloves and place a protective layer of drop-plastic below any working surface. Spills are difficult to clean, and the lubricant will transfer from an operators hands to any surface they may touch.
Please clean up any accidents with a microfiber cloth.
Prevail Key Co. is not responsible or liable for any equipment damage or hazard to personal safety and health that occurs as a result of an accident, untrained or unsupervised use. This chemical is for industrial use only!
To see our full shipping policy, including international shipping, please see our Shipping Policy page.